Thursday, November 24, 2011

the day of thanks

Well, I suppose since it's Thanksgiving, I should share the list of things I'm thankful for with the rest of the world as is to be expected in the age of social media, so here it goes:

Of course I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, son, and family.  Cliche, but true.

I'm thankful for being a girl, and doubly thankful for men.

I'm thankful for sunrises and sunsets and clouds of every shape and size.

I'm thankful for being at the top of the food chain, and I'm thankful for the beings that fed me.

I'm thankful for dreams - day and night, whether they make sense or not.

I'm thankful for laughter and joy and occasional sadness that reminds me that I am human.

I'm thankful for friends near and far, who support my dreams and keep me grounded at the same time, who know me in and out, good and bad, and still stick with me.

And I'm thankful for a life of happiness, joy, bliss, and the opportunity to be of some benefit to others.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good food coma.








No comments:

Post a Comment