Yesterday was International Women's Day - a day apparently truly celebrated in other countries, but just another insignificant day here in the states. (Apparently since some of us get to celebrate Mother's Day, that's good enough for the world of whomever makes the rules about which holidays we actually celebrate and which ones we don't.) Anyway, while I appreciate the fact that the world is highly skewed in favor of the males of the species, they should still have a day of appreciation as well. Celebrating it wouldn't even be expensive - I'm guessing they'd be completely content receiving beer and blow jobs while watching crappy action/sci-fi movies. Am I wrong?
To show my own appreciation for men, I've decided to compose a little list of the things that I truly appreciate about them - well, the good ones anyway:
They're pillars of strength - protectors
They can make you laugh when you're feeling down
They can make you feel like a goddess when you're feeling like a shrew
They are providers - sometimes monetarily, sometimes emotionally
They smell like men. Masculine, musky, earthy - no flowers or fruits for them
They can laugh and have the sound fill a room with joy
Their hands can go from hard manual labor to gently brushing a lock of hair away from your eyes to exploring the most intimate spots on your body just the right way
They have strong arms that can carry your child, give you a hug when you really need it, or toss you around a little bit in the throws of passion
Their shoulders, chests, backs, necks, mouths, hair, smiles, moans...
Whoa - calm down there, girlie!
As you can tell, I appreciate men. Thanks for who you are and all you do.
I'm gonna go cool off now...

No comments:
Post a Comment