Thursday, October 20, 2011

what a day for a daydream

It's cold, windy and rainy outside.  I'm sitting in my office not feeling like doing anything.  My mind races from point A to point B to point Q and around again.  No clear thoughts, just bits and pieces of daydreams and memories and song lyrics and photos and tasks that I need to try to remember.  It would be a great day to lounge around at home alone listening to music, singing along, dancing around the house and just being free to whatever whim possesses me at that moment.  But here I sit at a computer trying to look productive for another 4 1/2 hours, hoping that nobody gives me any actual work to do.  If my thoughts aren't even streamlined enough to write a good blog post today, writing a contract would certainly not be the wisest idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment