Unfortunately I was away from the game when it first started, but was listening to it on the radio and could hear that I was missing quite a bit. Radio just isn't the same. So when I was finally able to get home, I rewound the DVR (whoever invented that contraption is my hero) and was able to catch up on everything.
When dearest hubby called me this morning to check in (still intoxicated from excessive celebration, but I digress...), I relayed my story of distress over missing the good stuff and my relief due to the invention of the DVR. He retorted, "Oh, I'm sure you were rewinding and pausing on Clay Matthews over and over since I wasn't there."
My jaw dropped. "I didn't! I swear! I just watched the game and quietly celebrated every sack and every touchdown. I even cheered for the second string quarterback who got to do the Lambeau Leap."
"Uh huh."
That's it? Uh huh? He didn't believe me? I don't understand why he'd even think that...
I mean, what kind of a girl does he think I am anyway?

No comments:
Post a Comment