H-A-Double P-I-N-E-Double S
Darth Vader and Pee Wee? Together? This makes my little heart squee!
Even the God of Thunder gives peace a chance.
How can you turn this song on and not shake your booty?
This song is completely different than the one above, but it makes me bounce around...no booty shaking, just bouncing...and smiling.
The fact that it's time to watch this movie again makes me happy
(Watch it now before it gets pulled)
This picture makes me very happy.
Rawr!



Hi Rebecca! You've probably never seen me before but I've been following you for a while. I don't know if you accept awards, but if you do, I have one for you at my blog under this link:
ReplyDeletehttp://pouffia.blogspot.nl/2012/12/the-liebster-blog-award.html
Happy blogging!
Hey! I've tagged along from Sabrina's blog and begun following you within minutes. You have a great blog! I'm glad you got the award so I found you!
ReplyDeleteHello Sabrina and Nikki! Welcome (back) to my little bloggy-blog. I'm so excited to have more people reading my random brain-spewings. Uber-thanks for the award! I'll post extremely soonish. :)
ReplyDelete