Thursday, December 27, 2012

all by myself

I had the unexpected pleasure last night of having 3 1/2 hours of time to myself.  And in my own home, no less! I was shocked.  I didn't know what to do with myself.

Do I read a book?
Do I dance around like a silly white girl?
Do I meditate without interruption for as long as I want?
Do I watch stuff that nobody else wants to watch?
Do I reorganize the kitchen?
Do I read naughty grown-up stories on the internet?
Do I try to draw or write?
Do I call people and talk to them without a bunch of noise behind me?
Do I plan out my wardrobe for the rest of the week?
Do I take a nice long bath?

So many possibilities that I spent most of the time trying to figure out what I should do with my time while watching it pass by without me actually taking advantage of it.

I suck.



1 comment:

  1. Haha, I like that you ended it with the song "All By Myself"!

    ReplyDelete