So then I was trying to figure out what I would use it on if I had won that prize. The two ideas that came to mind were pretty minor. First thought was a little tummy tuck on the c-section pudge that just doesn't want to go away. My other thought was maybe a bit of a lift in the chestal area. Not an increase, just a lift. Gravity is beginning to set in a bit. But with each of these answers, a whole new line of thought began.
If I was to get a tummy tuck, it would be out of proportion to other parts of my body that need toning. Clothes would probably fit weird. I would never get the results in places like my arms and thighs as quickly as I'd want to, so I'd want to get a little lipo to take care of that. And then take care of the extra skin in my arms once the flab is gone. (I wouldn't want wings like Star Jones in Family Guy.) More fat-suckage, less working out. Fast, easy solutions...nothing healthy, one body part after another.
Okay, so let's skip the tummy and go for the important part. The boobs. Just a little lift. Nothing wrong about that. Of course, while they're there, they could even out the size a little bit. One's just a little bigger than the other (as is the case in most non-augmented women), and it irks me. Quick and easy little fix. Of course with those puppies looking the way I want them, I'll start noticing the other things about me that are looking a little droopy or not-so-firm that should be lifted or tightened. I'll end up getting botox and a bit of the jowls taken off of my face and maybe do a little something to the nose that I've come to accept but have never really liked. I'll keep finding more and more that needs to be "fixed" or "tweaked" that it will be never-ending. I'll end up looking like Joan Rivers or Kenny Rogers or (insert name of any) Jackson or, or....this chick:
Now I understand why the lady turned down her prize. Sometimes it's better to leave well enough alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment