Hello friends! I apologize for the delay in posting anything. I've started a few posts that never really went anywhere. One was a little poetic verse about the full moon we just had. (Never finished it. Couldn't put the right words together.) Another was an ode to eye candy and how it doesn't make you fat. (Nice pictures to look at, but not much else.) The last was about something that happened to me twenty years ago that for some reason popped into my head and really shook me up. I started writing about it on here, but then decided that it probably shouldn't be out there on the interweb and decided to use good old fashioned pen and paper instead. We can discuss after a few drinks sometime.
So here the blog sits with nothing new to report. I suppose I could go on about how we're finally getting our first snow of the season and people are making it sound like it's the end of the world. Even that is cliche. I've got nothing. It's kind of sad. I need inspiration!
I guess all I can do for now is post one of the pictures that was meant for the eye candy post. Don't say I never gave you anything.
 |
Why can't football players play dressed like this?
Imagine how the ratings would skyrocket with the rise in female viewers!
(Or even a different demographic of male viewers.) |
Or maybe this picture instead:
 |
I seem to see some sort of long blond hair trend here.
Crap.
I hate being trendy. |
Okay - let's break that mold.
 |
| Hello Hamm! |
Okay, I'm done now. Have a good day and hopefully I'll be back with something more entertaining later.
No comments:
Post a Comment