Sunday, January 22, 2012

frigidity necessities

On cold Wisconsin nights like this one:


I find that there are some things I need in order to feel warm and cozy.

#1: Mukluks.  

I love these things.  They keep my feet all toasty warm on the cold floor.  

#2: My hubby's gigantic sweatshirt.

I bought it for him for last year's Super Bowl.  I wear it more than he does.  It's thick, soft, and 2 1/2 sizes too big for me.  In essence - perfect.

#3: Hair pulled back into a ponytail.


Gotta keep the static-charged hair out of my face.  No tickles, no snarls, don't have to worry about a thing.

#4: The fireplace.









Fireplace, a good book, watching the snow come down outside.  Ahhhhh....can you hear my stresses melt away?

#5: Whiskey










Gotta warm the insides too!

And people wonder why we actually enjoy living in Wisconsin....





No comments:

Post a Comment