Friday, December 2, 2011

sunrise, sunset

You've got the song going through your head now, don't you?

Sorry, I'm referring to actual sunrises and sunsets.

I seem to have this fascination with them - no idea when it started or where it came from, but if I see beautiful colors in the sky, I just have to snap a picture.  Therefore, my hard drive is full of pinks, oranges, blues and yellows. 

Here...see what I mean?

Sunrise from my window

Sunset from a neighborhood walk

And it's not only at home that I'm taking pictures.  I have them from vacations:

Sunset in New Mexico

Sunset in South Dakota

And I have a terrible habit of snapping pictures with my phone while I'm on the road:

Sunrises...


Sunsets:



I think I have some sort of sickness or addiction or something.  It could kill me.  Do they have twelve-step programs for people like me? 

Oh, and so you can take care of that little earworm I planted...









No comments:

Post a Comment