- Running in late September is like playing hundreds of consecutive games of chicken with the grasshoppers that like to hang out on the sidewalks.
- It is not a good idea to hang out under black walnut trees on windy days.
- When a place you spent a lot of time in as a child becomes neglected and a non-place, it can be a little depressing.
![]() |
| There used to be a nature trail here that went to a boardwalk. I spent hours upon hours of my childhood here, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends. |
- A dog's thoughts about a salamander - "What is this thing? Do I play with it or do I eat it?"
- Beware of falling branches in cemeteries.
- Oh, to have the life of a katydid. "I'm just a big green leaf on the sidewalk gently moving in the breeze. Nothing to see here."
- Time spent with family is always best - money or no money, laughter is priceless.
- When I have to be creative, I have a mental block. When I have to be logical, I just want to be creative.
- Wow - the last part of the second season of Twin Peaks really went downhill quickly.
- Weekends rule, workdays drool!

No comments:
Post a Comment