Wednesday, September 25, 2013

the jowls are not as they seem

There are many things about my appearance that I don't like.  I freely admit that and am working on improving what I can and dealing with what I cannot.  There was one thing that I found on a photo taken last year that made me take a step back. 

Apparently I have jowls.
Seriously.  Jowls.
 
via Biography.com
I'm not even 40 years old yet and I'm beginning to resemble Churchill?  What the freaking hell?!   

These are not attractive. 

These do not embody femininity. 

I love The Onion.
Serious Man Pleased With How Jowls Are Coming In

Yet there they are, just flapping in the breeze...


So what do I do about them?  Well, according to the almighty Internet and the wisdom that springs forth from it...plastic surgery!  Ugh, no.  That's not gonna happen.  Next best bet...exercises!

No, no, no.  Not like that.
So now on top of the exercising I'm doing in the morning and the running I'm trying to do after work, I have to find time to do these:


The only time I can think of to fit them in would be while I'm sitting at my desk.  You know - in the office with one wall full of windows.  I should get some great looks from people walking by while I'm doing the Lion Face...

No comments:

Post a Comment