It's like...remember the movie SpaceCamp? You know, the one with Marty McFly's mom, Tish (who I believe was Ke$ha's fashion inspiration), Willie from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, the gay nerd from Revenge of the Nerds, the guy who was the voice of Hercules, Tom Skerritt (because he was in everything) and Joaquin Phoenix back when he was still little Leaf? Anyway...remember when they were coming in for a landing and they had to be sure they kept the shuttle at the right angle for re-entry? 30 degrees, to be exact. If the pilot couldn't keep the nose up, they would burn up as they entered the Earth's atmosphere.
Sometimes I slip and I let my attitude drop a bit and the heat and flames of the atmosphere made of worst-case scenario thoughts eat away at the heat shield that is my normally positive way of looking at things and I break apart. I try to bring myself out of it, bring myself up, but it slips again. It's not always as easy as it looks.
Then all of the sudden, I break through the clouds and land safely in the sunlight. Just like in the movies. And hopefully that's the way life will always turn out, right?
Don't remember what I'm talking about? You'll find the video right here.
![]() |
| Max and Jinx...Friends Forever |

No comments:
Post a Comment