Thursday, May 31, 2012

twitterpated

Bright spot on a cold and rainy Thursday morning: Getting retweeted by Joe Manganiello, you know...Alcide from True Blood.  The guy I had that lovely random thought about last year? 


The cool, mature side of me thinks, "Heh, yeah, that's cool.  Who cares.  People get retweeted all the time."  While the apparent high school-aged immature giggling girl in me is all, "Oh my god, he likes what I said.  He saw my picture!  Does he think I'm the least bit attractive?  Does he think I'm witty?  Ooh - he probably just got out of bed when he did that, I wonder what he was wearing...if anything.  Or maybe he had just worked out and was all sweaty, messy-haired and shirtless.  Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!"

Ahem.

I'll carry on with my gloomy Thursday now, but while I'm filing folders away and eating lunch, you can be sure my mind will be somewhere else.  Oh, and the email I received stating that I was retweeted is going in my "saved messages" folder when I need it for another gloomy day.  Sad, yes, but a girl's gotta have a little inspiration from time to time.



No comments:

Post a Comment