I've had two more spider dreams since the last one that I posted. One has disappeared from the recesses of my brain, but the other one is still pretty vivid. Well...parts of it anyway.
I don't remember plot, but I do remember the arachnid. The body was about a foot long, shaped somewhat like a jumping spider, but not quite as thick, mid-length legs, and it was black with thin yellow stripes that ran horizontally across it's body like notebook paper.
For some reason it was building its web right in the middle of our living room - ceiling to floor - I thought I was a better housekeeper than that. Apparently I didn't notice this large thing in the middle of our room at first though, because I walked into one of its web lines. I got out of it, went away for a little bit, then walked back into it. I guess in my dreams, I'm a moron. The only thing about this dream that really stays with me (other than the strange markings on the spider) is the thickness, strength and stickiness of the web as I was stuck in it.
That's all I really remember, but I'm just wondering why I'm having all of these spider dreams lately. My phobia is much better than it used to be, it's winter and I haven't even seen any spiders for months. Do I feel trapped? Wrapped up in problems, issues or stresses? Was I a fly in a former life and am I regressing to remember how I died? What's up with all this craziness and why can't I go back to having dreams about men?
No comments:
Post a Comment