No, nobody will ever fit the role as well as Christopher Reeve, but I don't mind this guy trying.
The ramblings of a somewhat bawdy, opinionated, pop-culture-loving thirty-some-year-old woman who feels like sharing her random thoughts with the world.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
i'm totally okay with this
I'm sure you've heard that the new Superman has been cast. Yes, I have also asked why they need a new Superman movie anyway, but since they can't seem to come up with anything new and have to rehash the classics over and over again, so be it. I have to say, I do like their choice - Henry Cavill. Never heard of him ? Well, if you ever watched The Tudors, you know who he is. In fact, he was my favorite part of the show...well, other than the history and the debauchery, but when he was included in it, it was even more fun. I think he'll fit the role quite well as long as he has some decent writing to work with. He doesn't even need to bother wearing the outfit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment