Over the past two nights, I think I've gotten a total of 7 hours of sleep. This is equal to one night's normal amount. Needless to say, I am the walking dead. I cannot form a coherent sentence, take anything seriously or think with any manner of logic. I am shaky, see trails behind moving objects and tend to make faces behind the backs of the people I don't care for at work.
I am determined to get a good night's sleep tonight, so I'm getting some music together to help lull me into la la land.
One of the most beautiful songs that I tend to forget about.
A song I found when I was pregnant with my son - good timing.
The song I used to sing to my son as I was feeding him in the middle of the night.
Or for something just a little darker...
Any other suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment