Thursday, April 29, 2010

what i want to do for my summer vacation

What I Want To Do For My Summer Vacation
by Rebecca


What I want to do for my summer vacation is rent a yacht and cruise the Mediterranean for a week. I would like to rent a yacht called the "Vajoliroja" which the owner, Johnny Depp, named after his family (and sounds a lot like "The Jolly Roger").


I think it's a very beautiful ship - full of my favorite colors, deep reds and blacks and it has lots and lots of pretty wood on it. I would like to try to ride the waverunners and do a little kayaking on the sea. I could even watch tv and play on the Wii! The yacht only costs about $110,000.00 to rent for a week and I think that's a very small price to have so much fun on a big boat. If the owner wanted to use it to go to his private island in the Bahamas instead, I'd be happy to share the ride with him. I can be really nice like that.










So while my friends are going camping and swimming at the pool, that is what I would like to do during the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Will you be taking friends? I can be your friend. I can be really nice like that.

    ReplyDelete