Last night, I felt the need to take some Benadryl before I went to bed. For some reason, it did very strange things to my brain in my sleep and it created some very odd dreams. A whole night filled with insanity. I can tell that I'm starting to forget some of it, so I thought I'd better write them down somewhere before they completely disappear.
Part 1: Johnny Depp came to my house (which actually looked more like my grandmother's house) and gave me a big white bag full of cheap kid's jewelry. He was very happy with his gift to me, though I was a little less impressed. He had to stop me from setting it down though, because inside, on the wrapper of a piece of bubble gum, was an invitation to join him at some dinner or lunch or something. I was happy to accept, and he was happy that I accepted, until I remembered that I already had plans that day with...ugh...I don't remember who! I want to say it's some actor who just kind of disappeared off the face of the earth and I never really liked anyway. Dang it! I apologized and he walked out, disappointed, but I assured him that I'd be happy to hang out with him some other time. (My god, am I insane?)
Part 2: This part is very vague to me, but I do remember being in some sort of haunted house scenario - no, it was a movie - and I remember being pushed down these dusty stairs and then I was crushed by something, but not knowing what. Switch then to me watching this on a monitor and seeing that someone pushed a grand piano down the stairs and it landed on me, falling apart into pieces. Yeah - that all makes perfect sense.
Part 3: Falling stars. LOTS of falling stars. Falling stars becoming larger and more plentiful and actually hitting the ground. UFOs flying amongst the falling...er...meteors. Watching it all from the front steps of my(?) house until it got to be too much and I ran inside for safety. Um...I swear I hadn't been watching any Sci Fi last night.
Part 4: Flying in a very small airplane or helicopter to see my husband and son. I think I was going to Chicago, though it didn't look anything like Chicago. There must have been some strange flooding across the country, because we were watching sea lions swim and sharks swim in the water about 5 feet away from where we were standing. (Think the scene in Prince of Egypt where you can see the whales silhouetted in the parted Red Sea...) Flash to being on the plane or whatever once again and flying over Washington DC, but it was flooded too, so all I could see was the top halves of the famous buildings and somehow, I could see the Obamas swimming in the area that was the White House's back yard. Must have some awesome zoom vision! Then flash to me, my hubby and my son walking somewhere and the hubster going up and hugging some woman, telling her he really missed her, while I hid in the back. Turns out I must have been the other woman!
I think that must have been when my son woke me up. Wow - those little pink and white capsules must be filled with some sort of strange hallucinogenic evil. From now on, I'll just deal with the sneezing...
No comments:
Post a Comment