I was happy to see one of my top 5 on last night. If it was up to me, I'd have one of these 5 host every week...well, they could throw in someone else every once in a while for a little variety. Please, no more athletes.
Here they are in no particular order:
Jon Hamm
I heart Jon Hamm. Because of Mad Men, I think people forget that he's also a comedic actor. Here's one of the clips from last night's show, but I loved his first appearance as well.
Alec Baldwin
So many classic clips that he's been a part of. Who could ever forget Schweddy Balls?
Justin Timberlake
I never wanted to like JT, but I couldn't help it once he started making appearances on SNL. It's hard to choose just one clip...
Christopher Walken
I almost took him off of the list after the last time he hosted because it wan't that great, but I'll attribute that to some of the writing.
Because SNL is so dang picky about its clips, I couldn't find a video to embed, but here's a link to the classic cowbell skit
Steve Martin
He's been a guest on this show since it started. He's been on so many times that people sometimes think he's one of the original cast members. Here's one of the classics:
And here's a clip just because I love Dave's take on Ozzy:
No comments:
Post a Comment