Remember a few months ago when I finally deactivated my Facebook account? Well, I'm back on. But not because I just couldn't stay away. In fact, I kind of liked it.
If you'll remember, at the end of my post I said I'd only end up going back if I had something I had to share with a couple hundred people at once or if I had to keep up with something and that was the only medium in which to do it. Well, both of those things are happening, so I reactivated my account over the weekend.
When I logged back in, I went back over the past couple days' news feed and saw that absolutely nothing had changed. People were still making mountains out of molehills, jumping on bandwagons, and using the newsfeed as a cookbook. *sigh* When you've been away from it for a while and go back in, it looks even sillier. Ah, well. I guess it was only a couple of months. What did I expect?
I won't be back on in the same capacity as before. I only plan on checking the site once or twice a day. It's basically a means of communication, especially when so many people don't respond to emails. (What the heck, people?) I do thank those few friends I did hear from during my time away. And I do look forward to having contact with more of my friends again.
SO, yeah...
No comments:
Post a Comment