I wonder how many spiders I'm going to end up swallowing tonight.
I've got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine... Oh my god, make it stop!!!
What was that noise? I can't get murdered tonight, I'm wearing my period underwear!
Too hot! Blanket off. Too cold! Blanket back on. Leg out. Ahhhh....just right.
Hello, husband. Thank you for repeatedly putting your elbow into my spine. I do not need to sleep tonight.
So, if a fire broke out in-between my room and my son's room, would I be able to break through the wall to get to him? These apartments were built pretty crappy. Yeah, I could take that wall.
If my husband gave a free pass to be with any of the men that I swoon over (and they had to go along with it) who would I choose? Do I choose by the mood I'm in? Do I choose based on who I think would be the least repulsed by me? Do I have to choose only one? How can I only choose one?!
Oh man, are they fighting downstairs again? What if they own a gun and it accidentally goes off and shoots one of us in our sleep?
This is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was...
Okay, if I fall asleep now, I could probably still get 5 hours and be okay tomorrow, right? Who am I kidding. I'm old. I'll be able to pack for a month-long trip to the Alps in the bags that are going to be under my eyes.
I should really be sleeping right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment