I know this is about a week late, but it's been rumbling around in my head and I just have to share it.
The vice-presidential debates were last week. Biden vs. Ryan. Not getting into actual politics, who won, who was rude, who drank 5 gallons of water, who actually answered questions and who didn't... No, this shall focus on the visions I had of the two of them preparing for the debate in two completely different ways.
Ryan getting up in early the morning, doing his P90X in his workout room / home theater, having a protein shake, running a half marathon on his treadmill, looking at his shirtless self in the mirror over and over again as his wife tells him how awesome he is. Biden crawling out of bed around 9am, frying up a thick steak in some bacon fat and drinking a raw egg for breakfast, going out into his filthy garage, doing some bicep curls on a rickety old bench set that he's had for 20 years, knocking through 5 sets of fifty push ups on the hood of his Trans Am, and squeezing a couple pull-ups on a bar over the door as his wife looks on and rolls her eyes. All with cheesy 80's movie montage music playing in the background.
I'm sure it all played out something like this:
Just had to free that image from my brain and put it out there in the universe. You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment