Monday, July 26, 2010

please tell me i'm not the only one

This morning was one of those that starts out where everything is running smoothly, but then as time goes on and I start finding myself staring blankly out the windows, I start running further and further behind and end up leaving for work 10 minutes late.  I'm pretty sure I remembered to feed all the animals, including the kid, deodorant is applied, jewelry accessorized, lunch made and in my bag.  Yup...everything is ducky!

The day progresses, then I go in to use the restroom around lunchtime and find that I put my underwear on inside-out this morning.  I say, "Oh, God," audibly in the bathroom - who knows what people thought was going on in there - and smack myself upside the head.  At this point, it's too late to put them on right-side out and I just have to deal with being a moron.  (Is there some sort of five-second rule for clean underwear?)

It's a good thing I'm not having an office fling, stripping my clothes off during a break only to have the person laugh at me and my idiotic dressing habits.  I can just have my blog readers laugh at me instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment