Thursday, July 29, 2010

more education!

I've recently been turned on to Shorpy which is a great blog archive of old photographs.  Today I was excited to see some old medical advice and remedies.  I love this kind of stuff. 

First - here are some great tips about the prevention and treatment of venereal diseases: 


I highly recommend clicking on this link to see the picture up close. 

Now, remember stay away from those whores who almost always carry diseases like Old Rale and the Clap.  If you don't you could develop blindness or insanity!

If you can't stay away from those easy women, have no fear.  There are cures!


Again, you really need to see it up close to get the most out of it.

Remember "the Moral Laws should never be violated, but if you do transgress," try some liquid or gel prophylactic to help prevent the spread of VD, and if that doesn't work for some odd reason, there's always the 3 Days Cure.  Ooh - try the Manhattan Injection. After reading the directions on the bottle, I think the alcohol and opium in it should make everything feel better.  Just remember it's for external use only!  And if you have immense pain, you can always soak your member in hot water - especially during urination.  Now, that's a good trick.

 Ah, the good old days...

No comments:

Post a Comment