I woke up this morning with this song playing in my head and I have no idea why:
It makes me wanna put on a spandex dress and do the running man. (Then I remember that my body isn't shaped the way it was in high school and a spandex dress would be a very scary thing at this point.) We wore and listened to a bunch of crap back then! I guess any generation can look back and laugh, but come on - we were crazy! Here are a few more choice tidbits of late 80's/early 90's nostalgia to cringe at:
Ever notice how the guy who's "rapping" sounds like the same one from Revenge of the Nerds? Just sayin'...
Oh, I don't really miss that stuff. Of course the heavy hitters of MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice were big things back then, but I can't post their videos because they're un-embeddable (my new word for the day).
Time to shake all this big hair off and move on...
No comments:
Post a Comment