Wednesday, April 28, 2010

better than fine

Other than the horrendous work situation I'm in, things are going swimmingly. Spring is here - I was able to sit out in the sun for a half-hour this afternoon while I ate my lunch. I have the bestest hubby in the whole wide world - sure sometimes I wanna smack him upside the head, but other times he gives me more than I could ever expect. My son is well-behaved, intelligent and maturing every day - of course, with that there's more and more testing but that's to be expected. I'm succeeding in my quest to lose weight - slowly but surely those pounds are starting to melt away. I have awesome friends - some near that I talk to often and others far away, but still there. All of them rock!

Life is good! My work life just drags me down so much that I forget about all the good stuff around me. Gotta stop letting that happen and focus on allll that positive things in my life. No more tears, dang it!

Guess I don't really have a point to this post, but as the song below says:
"If you don't have a point to make
Don't sweat it
You'll make a sharp one being so kind
And I'd sure appreciate it.
Everyone else's goal's to get big headed
Why should I follow that beat being that I'm
Better than fine"


No comments:

Post a Comment