Just where does this crap come from? I just don't understand the workings of the common cold.
Day 1 - feeling fine except for a little scratchy throat.
Day 2 - Nose so stuffy it feels like someone has built a brick wall inside my nostrils preventing any air from travelling in or out while, at the same time, a different kind of snot slowly trickles out and around the base of my nose. The brick wall makes it impossible for me to sniffle it back in and forces me to keep a kleenex firmly planted to or sometimes shoved inside my nostril. It's a lovely look.
Day 3 - There is improvement. I can now breathe out of one nostril at a time and when my nose does decide to run, I can usually sniffle it back in. Of course - when I stand up I feel much better. As soon as I sit, I start to stuff up again. Apparently snot is greatly affected by altitude.
Day 4 - After a night of misery yet again, I have been greeted by occasional brick walls, a small intermittent stream of snot and occasional nose boulders. Eh - baby steps. At least I don't feel like I'm dying...
No comments:
Post a Comment