The ramblings of a somewhat bawdy, opinionated, pop-culture-loving thirty-some-year-old woman who feels like sharing her random thoughts with the world.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Please forgive me for not writing anything lately. It's not you, it's me. I was without a laptop at home for a while, and I've just been too busy at the office to form a coherent amusing sentence. You see, I've been handling the social media for my workplace for the past few months and it actually takes up a lot of time. And I'm good at it, so that's a bonus. I'm also starting to get more into other marketing things which takes up the rest of the spare time I used to have. I'm not complaining. It's new and creative as opposed to running the same reports I've been running for the past 11 years.
Anyway, I now have a laptop again at home, so I'll be sure to start posting more often.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with this song that's been stuck in the heads of those in our household for about a month now. You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment