Monday, March 9, 2015

be jealous

You know how when a group of women get together, you often hear, "I wish they could just take the fat from (insert body part here) and put it in my boobs."

Well, guess what I'm having done this week? That very thing!

This should by my last surgery and then I'll be able to move on. It's for symmetry. They don't just do the one side and say, "Sorry if they don't match. Them's the breaks, kid." They make sure they match, well, as much as possible anyway. Lift, plump, reduce, whatever it takes. How nice of them!

So, on Thursday, I'll be having outpatient surgery once again. They'll suck some fat from my ample belly and inject it into my chest. If I could just get him to take a ton of it and from everywhere...



Speaking of my ample-ness, that is very slowly starting to go away. I've lost a whopping 7 pounds since the beginning of the year. If it wasn't for my old lady metabolism (thanks, meds) I'd have lost at least double that by now, but at least it's progress and it's making me keep going. Of course, I'll have to take a break...again...after this surgery.

Such is life.

I'll let you know how it all goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment