Wednesday, January 28, 2015

there should be an app for that

I know there are many people out there who hate the fitness and exercise tracking apps that post to Facebook.  I'm not sure why they hate them, maybe it makes them feel bad that they're not exercising? I honestly don't know. Personally, I'm all for them! I like cheering my friends on and enjoy the cheering in turn.

Unfortunately, since I've gotten so out of shape during the past year, I feel like these apps aren't really including the little milestones that I make on a daily basis. I'd love to get some "likes" for these:


*Passed up a piece of office birthday cake.


*Somehow made it through 25 mundane minutes on the treadmill. (Can it please warm up outside?)


*Finally had the strength in my arms to do girly pushups. 

    

*Made it up the stairs without getting winded.


*Walked past the scones and muffins in the cafeteria without grabbing a single one.


*Didn't destroy my alarm clock when it went off at the butt-crack of dawn so I could get up and exercise.


*Realized that, though green, pistachio fluff does not count as a vegetable.


Come on, don't you think this would be helpful? I wonder if I know any app developers, I could make millions!



No comments:

Post a Comment