My plans were foiled when we had storms come through in the middle of the night that woke me up and I had an awful time trying to get back to sleep. So, I came into work missing those extra couple of hours and I've found myself sitting here not wanting to do anything, barely getting my work done, not wanting to chat with anyone, starting emails and then discarding them because the sentences usually consist of about 5 short words each. I guess it just wasn't in the stars today.
The ramblings of a somewhat bawdy, opinionated, pop-culture-loving thirty-some-year-old woman who feels like sharing her random thoughts with the world.
Monday, June 30, 2014
can't do it. not today.
I had such lofty ambitions for today. I was going to get a head start on all of my month-end reports, get some witty blogging done, write a couple of deep, lengthy emails. It was going to be an awesome Monday.
My plans were foiled when we had storms come through in the middle of the night that woke me up and I had an awful time trying to get back to sleep. So, I came into work missing those extra couple of hours and I've found myself sitting here not wanting to do anything, barely getting my work done, not wanting to chat with anyone, starting emails and then discarding them because the sentences usually consist of about 5 short words each. I guess it just wasn't in the stars today.
Seriously, if you've never seen The Road to El Dorado, you need to find a copy of it right now and watch it.
It was one of two animated movies that the hubby and I didn't mind watching over and over when our kid was a toddler. We still quote it to this day.
My plans were foiled when we had storms come through in the middle of the night that woke me up and I had an awful time trying to get back to sleep. So, I came into work missing those extra couple of hours and I've found myself sitting here not wanting to do anything, barely getting my work done, not wanting to chat with anyone, starting emails and then discarding them because the sentences usually consist of about 5 short words each. I guess it just wasn't in the stars today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment