![]() |
| From I F*cking Love Science |
![]() |
| Forgive the blurry pic, it was behind glass. |
I call BS - that has to be photoshopped.
No way, that can't be a real pic
Is this photo-shopped? Ewwwww
Or my favorite..."its a shame weve come to an age that even real things get blamed on fotoshop cant people accept the fact evolution has its bizzare moments u never know one could be lurking at the depths of the oceon"
Can you hear me facepalm from there?
Apparently they didn't notice in the big white letters scrawled across the blue background that this "shark" lived 270 MILLION years ago. That's right - it was way back before digital cameras and Adobe programs. I know, it's hard to believe that time ever existed, but it's true.
I fear for the human race sometimes.
If you want to read more about the Helicoprion, this article has some great information. It wasn't actually a shark and they're still guessing how it really looked, but they're certainly getting closer. Freaky-cool stuff!


No comments:
Post a Comment