Tuesday, January 22, 2013

b-day blues?

I'm having issues with my birthday this year.

Not major issues.  I don't want to crawl in a hole and pretend it's not happening.  I'm still going to be taking the day off tomorrow, having my "me" day and celebrating, but today something hit me and 38 is sounding really freaking old!

In an effort to make myself realize that other people born the same year as I am don't seem old, I hit up my old friend, the Internet.  I found some very interesting things.  Angelina Jolie and I were born the same year.  So were Eva Longoria, Bradley Cooper and Christina Hendricks.  They're not old!  Of course, they're much better looking than I am to start off with, can use the highest priced beauty items, afford gym memberships (or more likely, their own home gyms/personal trainers) and they're not forced by lack of funds to shop at Wal-Mart for food that is far from organic.

I'm not sure if this made me feel better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment