As I was taking the dogs out this morning, the rain tease came back. What is a rain tease, you ask? Let me illustrate.
Rain: Drip. Drip... Drip.
Extremely Dry Grass: Ooh! Well, hello there.
Rain: Drip, drip, drip. Sprinkle.
Grass: Aww yeah! Ooh, that feels good.
Rain: Sprinkle. Light raaaaiiin!
Grass: Now that's what I'm talking about!
Rain: Light rain. Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprin...drip. Drip.
Grass: Hey! What's goin' on here?
Rain: Drip. Drip...Drip...
Grass: Come on, baby. Don't do this to me. You know I love you. Just a little bit more? I was just about to turn green!
Rain: Drip...
Extremely Dry and Frustrated Grass: Damn rain tease...
Rain: Drip. Drip... Drip.
Extremely Dry Grass: Ooh! Well, hello there.
Rain: Drip, drip, drip. Sprinkle.
Grass: Aww yeah! Ooh, that feels good.
Rain: Sprinkle. Light raaaaiiin!
Grass: Now that's what I'm talking about!
Rain: Light rain. Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprin...drip. Drip.
Grass: Hey! What's goin' on here?
Rain: Drip. Drip...Drip...
Grass: Come on, baby. Don't do this to me. You know I love you. Just a little bit more? I was just about to turn green!
Rain: Drip...
Extremely Dry and Frustrated Grass: Damn rain tease...

No comments:
Post a Comment