Thursday, March 29, 2012

things that perplex me

  • Why is it so difficult for people to signal when they're going to turn?  One little flip of a lever makes all the difference in the world.  Are their hands too busy with coffee and cell phones?
  • Bras - why can't all of them actually fit correctly?  I know what size I am.  I want to go into the store, pick one off the shelf and have it fit! 
  • Where did logic go? 
  • Why have I never seen this picture before? 
    Jon Hamm and Clay Matthews...
    together...in one picture
  • Why have people become so politically polarized?  Has it always been this bad and I just never noticed it?  And how many people now think of me differently because of my political views?
  • How is it that I can run 3-5 miles 2-3 times a week and not lose a single pound?  I eat well, I exercise, yet nothing is happening.
  • Who decided women had to wear these damn bras anyway?  This new one is not comfortable!
  • How can people have college degrees and be complete morons?  I don't have a college degree and seem to out-think some of these people day in and day out.
  • If we have limits on how many hours can be worked in a week and the breaks we can take, can't there be limits on the number of meetings that one must attend as well?
  • How is it that I've been summoned for jury duty 3 times since I turned 18 and my husband has never been summoned at all?
  • Why do some people have to be miserable all of the time?  Or angry about something?  I have to wonder if they're ever truly happy.  It's sad.
  • Is it really true that at any given time, you're always no more than six feet away from a spider?   How did someone measure that?
  • Is the RealAge test accurate?  Am I really two years younger than my numeric age?
  • Why can't you return a bra to the store that you've only worn once?  It's not like I'd be returning panties that my naughty parts have touched.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment