Sunday, September 18, 2011

how to survive football season

I wasn't raised around football.  Well, at least for the first 10 years of my life.  Once the Bears started doing well and ended up going to the Super Bowl, my parents ended up getting into it and my Sundays were ruined from then on.  I still didn't care much about it until I ended up marrying into a Packer family.  Try as I may, I would watch it, cheer a bit, but not really get into it.  Then I found a secret - find one or two men who play on the team who are somewhat attractive and keep your attention focused on them.

Last year I discovered Clay Matthews.


Yeah.

Though he's not really my type - no neck and all - the long hair gives me enough of the whole Viking look (Not the football team - the brawny Scandinavians) to give me someone to root for.

I think my husband should thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment