I just realized it's almost October and I'm so excited! I LOVE October! Not only is it our wedding anniversary month and the month of my hubby's birthday, but it's Halloween! And it's not just the day that I enjoy, but the fact that they show Halloween-themed shows and movies all. month. long!
I'm not a huge horror movie person, but I do love the classics. Especially the really cheesy classics like the original House of Wax, 13 Ghosts, awesome Plan 9 From Outer Space, and on and on. I'll now have easy access to them this whole month be it on regular cable or via Netflix. Cable networks will also be showing plenty shows about ghosts and hauntings which I have been interested in since 2nd grade.
I think I'll have to make some sort of goal to watch at least 2 Halloween-y movies every weekend and as many shows as possible.
Oh, my husband is gonna hate me....
No comments:
Post a Comment