Wednesday, August 24, 2011

more motivation please

Help! 

I'm stuck on a weight-loss plateau again and I'm losing my motivation to keep going.  My exercise has been on a less-than-regular basis and I think I might have gained a little bit again. 

This is not good.

I have 10-15 pounds to go to reach my goal and I don't want to give up, but I just don't have the motivation to keep going.  I need something to look totally hot for.  I need a n event or to see people I haven't seen in a while.  Something a few months in the future so I can realistically get there, but have to work to do it.  I won't have a class reunion for another couple of years, I don't have any friends getting married, no vacations that I need to fit into a bikini for. 

Any ideas??

2 comments:

  1. New Year's Eve and the kick ass little black dress you'll be wearing to bring in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I guess I could wear a kick ass dress as I sit in my apartment with the kid while the hubster's at work.

    ReplyDelete