Hey, it's Mercury! Wait...is that....
Brendan Fraser?
Nooo...hold on. So, I clicked on it and sure as shite it was. (I have to say the timing of this finding was odd as I happened to be watching The Mummy at the time) This seemed to be taken around the time of that horrid George of the Jungle movie. But that wasn't the only image there. It led to this one:
Poseidon, eh? Hmmm. A little seaweed-y, but not bad.
But that wasn't all... There was this one:
Hellooooo Adonis. Well...Adonis-ish anyway. Would I turn down that invitation? No. (And how did they get that little gold lame banana hammock to stick on there?)
And finally there was this one:
Ah, Adam. Nice...uhhh...leaf! Being Eve wouldn't be such a bad gig with this guy. For some reason, I don't think any historical Adam (had there been one) would have been quite so...toned though.
I have to say, I think I can forgive him for George of the Jungle now, and maybe I'll have to watch it again from a different perspective. I still don't think I could ever forgive him for Furry Vengeance, though. Unfortunately, that's 92 minutes of my life that I will never be able to get back.




No comments:
Post a Comment