I am usually a very positive person. Our circumstances in life aren't always perfectly ideal, we don't have much, but we are happy to have each other and are thankful for the things we do have. Sometimes, though it just hits me and I get very sad. The wall that I put up to help block out the negative comes crashing down and my mood goes along with it. Today was one of those days. I broke down. I let the fact that I spent a little more money than I wanted to on groceries get to me and I couldn't control my sobbing. Whoa. Thankfully that doesn't happen to me very often. I just forget that I'm human and have emotions that I may not want to show from time to time. If I let them build and build like that, they're bound to overflow - for what seems like no reason at all.
I got through it quickly. Still not happy that I broke, but it happens. Just have to keep reminding myself that we are still happy, we're okay, we have a great family, and not let the little things get to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment