For some reason I have had this overabundance of energy this week. I keep wanting to get up and walk instead of sitting, my mind is racing about twenty different things all at the same time, I'm in a good mood, I'm humming (when at work), singing and dancing (when not at work) to my music, and haven't had the urge to strangle anyone. Well, I take that back, though the homicidal urge appears it passes quickly.
I can't figure out what is causing this insane amount of joie de vivre. I'm not really complaining, I just like knowing why. My diet hasn't changed (though I need to do a little tweaking...been thinking about that), I'm not taking any new vitamins (unless the B vitamins that I've been taking for a month and a half are finally kicking in), I'm not getting any more or less sleep, so I just don't get it.
I actually went for a walk last night at 8:45 just because I didn't feel like sitting any more. I never walk at night, especially so close to bed time. I'm always afraid of either getting abducted or making it home safely, but then not being able to get back to sleep. Well, I was able to fall asleep - no problem. Unfortunately, the kid had a nightmare and woke me up at 4:30 and I had a hard time getting to sleep after that, so I'm a little tired today, but still in a good mood (other than the few times I've been ready to slap someone upside the head here in the office, but like I said it passes quickly).
My mind is going a mile a minute - sometimes about one thing and other times it just jumps from one subject to another. Sometimes I'm very analytical and think clearly, while other times I ramble on and on, not able to make my point succinctly. Either way - I'm just going and going. Now, if I could just figure out how to solve all of our money issues....come on brain!
I think for now I'll stick with the reasoning that someone is lacing my tap water with cocaine. We'll see if the real reason comes through sooner or later, or if I ever crash
No comments:
Post a Comment