I'm sure it would be a very low-selling issue. No, I have no desire to have a bunch of nudie pics taken of me, nor have I ever. I wanted to be a Bunny when I was little, but that's really beside the point. I was actually thinking about the silly questions that those girls have to answer, so I've compiled some of the common questions (as found on the internet) and my answers just for fun...
What’s the worst place for a guy to hit on you? Probably while I'm out walking/jogging. I'm incredibly sweaty and have a hard time talking because I'm breathing so hard. Not really feeling attractive at that point. Of course, maybe that would prevent anyone from hitting on me...
What’s the worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard? "That's the finest specimen of ass in the universe." Of course, it was in high school...and I ended up marrying the guy.
What’s the best or most creative pick-up line you’ve ever heard? I don't think I've ever heard a good one. Most of them are so tired...or I've never had anyone creative hit on me.
What approach is most likely to work with you? Total honesty. Blow me away by telling me what you're really thinking, or ask me a question that's something other than small talk.
What signals do you give to a man when you want him to make the first move? I'm a very physical touchy-feely person with guys I'm comfortable with, so much of what I do could be considered a "first move" even if it's not. I don't know that the guy would have the chance to move first.
What are your biggest turn-ons? Honesty, humor, compassion, broad shoulders, strong hands and forearms, long walks in the moonlight...blah, blah, blah...hee hee.
What are your biggest turn-offs? Big egos, ignorance, small-mindedness, copious amounts of body hair, farting in public.
What are your favorite activities? Singing, reading, meditating, daydreaming, laughing, taking long walks outside.
What are your guilty pleasures? Singing in the car, eating fried foods or cookie dough ice cream with chocolate Magic Shell covering it, watching RuPaul's shows on Logo, playing dress up every once in a while.
What are your ambitions? To be an actress or journalist. No, I want to work with animals. No, no....to benefit people, set a good example for those around me and hopefully make the world a little better...even if it's only making my friends smile from time to time.
What are your favorite books? The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, books about hauntings, books about Buddhism
What are your favorite movies? Amadeus, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Ed Wood, Death At A Funeral, The Libertine
What is your favorite TV Show? True Blood, Mad Men, Rome
People I admire: People who aren't afraid to be themselves around everyone, who are willing to be comfortable in their own skin and say "The hell with you if you don't like me for who I am."
Sexiest city in the world? Gee, I travel so much...(not)...I'd imagine probably Rome or New Orleans
Well, that was fun. I skipped the whole age, measurements, eye color, hair color thing because, well, I"m not gonna tell ya how old or chubby I am...but I will say the carpet does match the drapes. Just sayin....
No comments:
Post a Comment