We visited the filming sites, stepped in the puddle, visited the theater, drank to world peace (I had sweet vermouth - he had water), and took our pictures at Ned's corner.
Ned's corner, you ask? Watch and learn:
Being the social media guru (HA!) that I am, I posted the (completely unflattering) picture of me at the corner on Twitter and went about my merry way, completely forgetting about it until I got a notification saying that I had a response. What a rarity!
I took a look and found this:
Yes, Needlenose Ned, Ned the Head, Stephen Tobolowsky, replied to my tweet. Oh, the simple joys of being a small town girl.@GoddessR_75 That corner looks fancier than I recall!— Stephen Tobolowsky (@Tobolowsky) January 31, 2016
Anyway, Happy Groundhog Day, my friends! May your day not be cold, grey or last you for the rest of your life. Here's to world peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment