Tuesday, November 18, 2014

just look at the flowers

I haven't really been in the mood to take selfies lately since the few times I've tried, I've looked incredibly large or old in them. (It's basically the only way people can see updated pictures of me since I'm the only one in the household who takes pictures and I don't go out for others to take pictures of me. It's a fun life I lead.)  People have been wondering what stage my hair is in now.

Well, last night I discovered that my hair is now like Carol's in The Walking Dead.  Actually, my son had mentioned it weeks ago, but it didn't really register until I saw the show last night (she was actually in it again) and I saw these little whispy hair things on the back of her head.


I have those whispy things too!  (Perhaps that means I'll have some sort of a wave in my hair now?) I think her hair is just a smidge longer than mine is right now, but it's pretty dang similar...except mine is blond, not grey.  And mine's not quite as messy up top, but maybe I'll have to figure out how to do that, 'cause I kinda like it.


Too bad it's not Halloween - I'd have the perfect costume.  I could be "Chubby Carol"!


And I could go around telling people to "Look at the flowers..."


Sorry - if you don't watch The Walking Dead, you have no clue what I'm talking about.  
It might be better that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment