Monday, July 29, 2013

i *am* ready for some football

The chilly weather this weekend was downright fall-like. (The Weather Channel had deemed "Julytober" Note to TWC - combining words doesn't always work as well as Sharknado.)  The weather was perfect for my twenty-some-odd mile walk on Saturday.  I didn't sweat, didn't want to pass out from the heat, I was thankful!  On Sunday though, I woke up and put on the most comfortable snuggly clothes I could find...my big Packers sweatshirt and capris.  And it was cold and sunny-ish and we went to the store and all I wanted to buy was cheese, sausage and crackers and bugles and chili dip and pretzels and ranch dip...and I WANTED FOOTBALL FOOD!!!  And football! 

And it didn't help that my Twitter and Instagram feeds were full of pictures of Packers training camp. 

And to top it all off...Clay's back!  Aren't you as excited as I am?
Gah!  The cuteness!

Okay, I love living in a place with four distinct seasons and I'm not quite ready for summer to be over, but this little taste of fall and football season leaves me wanting more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment