Friday, July 13, 2012

music swell....and scene

I was presented with this sunset tonight.


As I went out and found the perfect place to take a picture, I found a hill to perch on.  I stepped up onto the dry, dusty hill and started thinking about all of the other people looking at the same sunset and all of the different places they're looking from.  I thought about all of the places I could be other than at the edge of this small town in WI, where my friends and family are, where life has taken me, the great, the not so great, and the things I haven't been able to experience yet.

And then all of the sudden I could hear the music swelling behind me, feel the sun reflecting off of my skin, envision a second sun setting in front of me, and I realized...



...I've watched Star Wars far too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment